Help Guides for Really Simple Accounting
To get the best out of Really Simple Accounting and invoicing PHP Script, please read through the help files below, if you require any assistance, please contact us.
Managing Your Account
- What is Really Simple Accounting?
- Logging in to your account
- Logging out of your account
- Managing multiple business file accounts
- Help and Support
- Customizing Really Simple Accounts and Invoicing
- Updates and Bug Fixes
Business Account Files
- What is a Business Account File?
- Setting up your Business Account File Data
- Editing a Business File
- Creating a new Business File
- Updating your company contact details
- Deleting a Business File Account
- Re-Setting your login password
- Setting the accounts start and end date
- Enabling / Disabling charts
- Changing the date format
- Changing the currency unit
- Adding new currencies
- Using currency separators
- Changing the number of listings displayed per page
Transaction List Accounts
- What is a transaction account list?
- Managing your transaction account list
- Adding a new transaction account list
- Editing a transaction account list
- Deleting a transaction account list
- What is an Income Transaction
- Recording an Income Transaction
- Managing Income Transactions
- Editing an Income Transaction
- Deleting an Income Transaction
- What is an Expense Transaction?
- Recording an Expense Transaction
- Managing Expense Transactions
- Editing an Expense Transaction
- Deleting an Expense Transaction
- What is a Client Card?
- Setting up a Client Card
- Managing Client Cards
- Editing a Client Card
- Deleting a Client Card
- Viewing Client Invoices
- Viewing outstanding Invoice payments
- Viewing clients total payments
- What is a Quote?
- Creating a Quote
- Managing your Quotes
- Editing a Quote
- Deleting a Quote
- Viewing a Quote
- Printing a Quote
- Changing the Quote ref number prefix
- Converting a Quote to an Invoice
- Emailing a Quote
- Creating an Invoice
- Managing your Invoices
- Editing an Invoice
- Deleting an Invoice
- Viewing an Invoice
- Printing an Invoice
- Emailing an Invoice
- Changing the Invoice ref number prefix
- Using Invoice Filters
- Receiving payment for an Invoice
- Adding a logo to the standard layout template
- Editing the standard invoice layout
Custon Invoices and Quotes
- Managing your custom invoice and Quote layouts
- Creating a new custom Invoice and Quote layout
- Adding a custom invoice
Reports and Reporting
- Generating a Pre-Defined Report
- Generating report based on transaction types
- Generating a report based on dates
- Generating report based on payment types
- Generating report based on account file categories
- Printing a generated report
What is Really Simple Accounts and Invoicing?
A web based online PHP accounting and invoicing solution for very simple in and out accounting to keep track of payments received, expense transactions and invoices..
Written in PHP / MySQL and CSS and also with a splash of JQuery, Really Simple Accounts PHP Script is ideal for an online solution for your own business and best of all is mobile enabled, which means you can access online accounting with your mobile devices web browser.
Secure encrypted login system makes sure your data is kept away from prying eyes. This is for businesses and companies who are looking for a simple but comprehensive way to keep track of ins and outs and creating and tracking payments of invoices. Really Simple Accounts and Invoicing PHP script is suitable for those who are tax registered. It can also handle Quotes / Estimates.
Really Simple Accounts and Invoicing can handle everything that a small business or sole trader could need.